Scale your business with email automation
Email automation platforms
An email automatic response is an automated email that is sent in response to a specific action or event.
For example, an automatic response email might be sent to confirm a subscription or to provide a receipt for a purchase.
Automatic response emails can help to save time and streamline communication with customers and prospects.
Email automation marketing is:
The use of email automation tools and techniques for marketing purposes. This can include the use of reply emails, as well as automated email campaigns triggered by specific actions or events.
Email Marketing Review:
Are there any data points that can be used to measure the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign.
Commonly used email marketing metrics include open rate (percentage of email received), click-through rate (percentage of users clicking on a link in the email), conversion rate ( the percentage of recipients completing a desired action) and actions such as purchase ).
An email marketing newsletter:
Iis a regularly scheduled email sent to subscribers and contains updates, news, and other information about the business or organization. Email marketing newsletters can be an effective way to engage customers and keep them informed about the business.
What Is it?
Automation allows businesses and organizations to send large volumes of emails efficiently and automatically, often for the purpose of marketing ,confirmation or subscription renewals.
Plus with email automation, you can create emails triggered by a specific action or event, such as when a customer makes a purchase or subscribes to a newsletter or an offer.
This can help to save time and streamline your business.
Email automation, How Does it work ?
Some common use cases include sending welcome emails to new subscribers, sending abandoned cart emails to e-commerce customers, and sending abandoned form emails to leads who have started but not completed a form on a website.
Here’s an example of how automation works:
The benefits of email automation
There are several benefits of using email automation for marketing and other business purposes:
- Time savings
- Increased personalization
- Improved deliverability
- Enhanced analytics and reporting
- Cost savings
why email marketing is important
email marketing effectiveness
Why email marketing is important: Email marketing is an important tool for businesses and organizations because it allows them to reach a large number of customers and prospects efficiently and effectively. Email marketing can be used to build relationships with customers, promote products and services, and drive sales.
- Stay in contact with your audience – (Emails have the ability to keep your customers informed.)
- Reach customers in real-time– (64% of all emails were opened on a mobile device)
- People engage with emails – (Email has fast become one of our main choices of communication.)
- Email marketing is easy to measure – (track delivery rates, bounce, unsubscribe and open rates.)
- It’s affordable- (Email marketing services such as Hemailer Pro costs $0.0006 cents per message)
- Allows for targeted and personalizes messaging – (move prospects down your sales funnel)
- Increase brand awareness – (build customer trust and add a sense of personality to your brand.)
marketing automation workflows help you nurture warm and ready your leads for sale, as well as enable you to turn a one off purchase into a lifelong customer.
Hemailer Pro email automation software Features
Email Automation System
* Automate recurring emails, daily , monthly, or customized.
* Use email triggers for opt-in form for sales cycle and marketing.
* Send Invoices, contracts or emails, all automated.
Opt-in Email Templates
* Design HTML opt-in forms and trigger a email, invoice or contract to be sent out automatically.
* We went even further by per-programming setup fields to keep it simple when building opt-in pages ,forms and email templates.
* Use it for promotional email with custom button.
Landing Page Builder
* Build landing pages or opt-in forms you get HTML code and you simply put that code on your website ,
* Connected to Hemailer Pro , when a client opt-in all the information will be automatically be recorded in your CRM
*Push notification will notify you when a event happens .
* Automate your data entry and stop losing time on data entry.
* Share Opt-in form and templates with staff.
Email automatic reply template
* Add your templates in folder to keep everything nice and clean and easy to send out by PC or from our Mobile App.
* Email Automation Sequence
Share Opt-in Forms
* Templates and opt-in forms and landing pages is all sharable with your team, in order to avoid wasting time rebuilding the a templates or rewriting same emails.